A few things to know:
- ENFORCE CONSISTENT ACL IS CHECKED!!
- The star icon is an image resource with the alias DBIcon.
- The name beside the icon is an action button with a computed label of @DBTitle. You can find it on the ($notes-Top) form.
- There is a view for comments, and an agent for adding comments. Nearly every application I create needs this feature so I just built it into my template. To get rid of it you'll need to delete the (Add Comments) agent, the Comments view and the Comment form.
- There are a few shared actions.
- Everything on the form template is sized so it will print nicely. This means a left margin of 0.85" and a maximum table width of 6.8".
[EDIT - 12/29: Added the General script library and reuploaded.]