- Upgrade to Domino 7.x
- Load your Domino server
- on the console tell rnrmgr quit
- on the console tell sched quit
- on the console load convert -d
[your reservation database] * resrc7.ntf
- Open your reservation database in Designer and enable all the disabled agents. Optionally sign the database with the server's ID if you don't want automatic notices to have your name on them.
- Make sure you have an administration server set on your reservation database
- on the console load sched. Let it finish processing.
- on the console load rnrmgr
12/30/2006 02:22:02 PM RnRMgr: Error processing reservation document (NoteID: NT0000988E) in database RSVP.nsf
12/30/2006 02:22:02 PM Error connecting to server MAIL/WMBIRD: The server is not responding. The server may be down or you may be experiencing network problems. Contact your system administrator if this problem persists.
The server this is running on is MAIL/WMBIRD, so I don't know how it could possibly not be responding. Also, the filename in the OS and in all the mail-in records is rsvp.nsf. I don't know where that all upper case thing is coming from. I haven't broken out NotesPeek to see which documents can't be processed, either.