Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lotusphere weather

Here's a 10 day forecast. My recommendation: bring a jacket for the evening.


  1. If you are staying offsite, keep that jacket in your car if you don't want to carry it. A lot of people are surprised by how much the temp drops when the sun goes down. You tend to find a lot of really cold people at the Sunday night party.

    I would also recommend that you check the forecast daily. Living up the road in Tallahassee, I can tell you that a forecast can go from a 10% chance of rain to 90% at the drop of a hat.

  2. You may need that jacket for the conference rooms too! They often are quite cold. ;-)